Job Alert: #hiring HR Administrator, Bradford, Yorkshire, GB, fulltime #bradford #vacancy #jobalert #jobseekers #jobsnearme
From Henry Barrett starting the business in 1866, Barrett Steel has provided over 150 years of a hands-on customer service approach, a mindset that sets us apart from our competitors. A leading steel stock holding business, Barrett Steel has 43 companies within the group employing 1100 employees across 25+ locations in the UK with their own distribution fleet.
We strive to develop long-term partnerships. We are progressive, solution focused and work with our customers to help them realise their project’s full potential. We provide a vital link in the supply chain from producer to customer.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Halifax, Keighley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (flexible)
Benefits: 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus potential, pension
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to be an ambassador of the HR Team and support the function in an administrative capacity.
– To handle all initial contact into the function, signposting onward as appropriate.
– To administer & ensure all paperwork relating to new starters, transfers, promotions and probation’s is completed and maintained.
– Production of standard offer letters and contracts along with the compliance process & all required pre-employment checks.
– Dealing with general enquiries such as holidays, sickness, absence, changes to shift patterns and analysis requested by Senior Managers.
– Prepare any reports, slides & presentation detail as required.
– To support the HR Team with any general admin including answering the phones, scanning, filing, photocopying, emails, room bookings.
– Support the HRBP’s & HR Analyst with generalist HR activities such as preparation of data and reports, drafting formal meeting invitations, outcome letters, note taking & disciplinaries as appropriate.
– Support the Recruitment Manager with on boarding and associated recruitment activities.
You will have the passion, drive and confidence to work within the business in a collaborative, creative way.
Essential Skills for the role (HR experience is not essential):
– To achieve the balance between pace, attention to detail, time management & prioritisation.
– Excellent attention to detail & organisational skills.
– Demonstrate a successful track record of relationship management, with well-developed interpersonal skills and able to liaise with all levels across the business.
– IT skills in Microsoft packages (word, excel, power-point).
– Be able to work at pace, independently & to tight deadlines is paramount.
– To work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
– Be able to join the dots, make connections & be a step ahead.
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources, Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Advisor, CIPD, etc PLEASE CLICK MESSAGE BELOW, TO APPLY