Job Alert: #hiring ER Advisor, Bradford, Yorkshire, GB, fulltime #bradford #vacancy #jobalert #jobseekers #jobsnearme
Your new company
ER Advisor required for permanent role at one of Bradford’s largest employers.
Your new role
To support the development of a positive employee relations climate, by providing expert advice in the management of ER issues – including but not limited to conduct, capability, attendance management and organisational change, through the application of HR and other organisational policies and procedures.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Practical experience of managing ER issues and HR case management, from informal meetings through to dismissals and appeals
* Up to date employment law knowledge
* Ability to create strong collaborative relationships with all colleagues and representatives
* Ability to utilise IT systems and software to support case activity
* Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to influence appropriately with all stakeholders including line managers, employees and trade union representatives
* Strong written communication skills to support the production of accurate, clear and succinct correspondence and reports
* Ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes
* A customer service mind-set and behaviours
* High degree of initiative and self-management
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.