Bradford based football club, Campion AFC are looking for a Media Officer & Videographer to join their media team.
EDITORS NOTE: This article was published on the 14th of August but the position is still open as of 20/11/2017 and needs to be filled as a matter of urgency, so if the role isn’t ideal for you, then please share this article with friends and family on social media.
Campion AFC, who play in the Northern Counties East League Division One are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic person to assist in maintaining and building the club’s website and social media channels.
The post is voluntary on a paid basis and is an excellent opportunity for those interested in media, especially students looking to pursue a career in sports, journalism and/or online media.
The key responsibilities for this post include:
- Matchday coverage on social media, mainly Twitter
- Produce a constant stream of original and interesting content for website, articles, etc.
- Manage website and social media feeds (Facebook & Twitter)
- Website administration
The ideal candidate(s) will have all or the majority of the following:
- Knowledge of media channels and best industry practice
- Experience producing written content for public consumption
- Interest/knowledge of football
- Some experience running social media accounts
- Access to a laptop
This position is on a voluntary basis and is potentially open to multiple individuals, either to help cover all matches or all responsibilities.
How To Apply
To register your interest or for further information please email – firstname.lastname@example.org